Our Customization Service takes one step further than just branding your Zendesk Help Center. This customization service is what you need if:
- You would like to change the layout of your Zendesk Help Center
- You would like to change the header and footer to make it exactly like your main website.
How much does it cost?
It really depends on what you need, but this starts from $99. This fee is paid in full before we start the work.
How long will this take?
Again, this really depends on the complexity of your requirements. On average, 7 business days are enough time to change your header & footer, as well as customizing the home page, and a few other areas or features of the Help Center
How are the changes deployed?
We will be working in your sandbox environment (if you have one), or one of our development instances. Once you approve the change, we'll help you deploy the changes to the production environment
By purchasing or using one of our themes, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the Terms and Conditions described below.
Themes come in three license types; trial, standard, and developer. Regardless of license type, you can use themes across all help centers in the Zendesk account that you used to purchase the theme.
- Trial license: Provides temporary access to a pre-built theme that you can add to your library and try for a limited amount of time. Before you buy a theme you must start a theme trial, but you can buy the theme at any point during or after your trial.
- Standard license: Provides a pre-built theme that you can enable directly in your help center. Standard licenses don't provide access to the source code and only allow preconfigured settings.
- Developer license: Provides a pre-built theme with access to the theme code, meaning you can customize the theme to your needs. Once you customize a theme it becomes a custom theme and you can no longer download updates to it. However, if you make your changes to a copy of the theme, the original version can still receive updates. You can upgrade a standard license to a developer license on the theme settings page.
Terms and Conditions
- Once purchased, you will have access to the theme in your own Zendesk instance. You have the freedom to use it for yourself or your employer.
- If you purchased the developer edition, you can modify the theme source code to meet your needs. You may change it yourself or with the help of a web developer. You can also reach out to our Professional Services team who can help you customize your theme.
- Once purchased, the theme can only be used for one single Zendesk instance only. If your Zendesk subscription has a multi-brand feature, you are allowed to use it for all of the brands as long as they belong to one Zendesk instance.
- Theme updates are available to customers who have made an individual theme purchase.
- If you purchased the theme via Zendesk Marketplace, theme updates will be made available via Zendesk Marketplace. If you purchased the theme directly via our website, please reach out to get the latest version (if it's available).
- We are committed to keeping the themes up-to-date and working with the latest version of Zendesk.
- We may retire older themes if we feel they are no longer representative of our offering.
- We are proud of the work that we've done. Our engineers spent hours developing and testing our themes. We have exclusive ownership of our products and would like to ask you to respect this aspect. Do not claim our products as yours.
- Do not share, distribute, resell, trade, or give away the theme files. If you would like to have the same theme for a different Zendesk instance, you need to purchase a new theme.
- You agree to take all responsible steps to prevent your team or whoever has access to your Zendesk from duplicating our theme files.
- We will take legal action if you're using an unauthorized copy of our themes.